To go all 1997 on yall for a second TGIF, thank God it is FRIDAY. Reese has been out of town for almost two solid weeks (minus the 9 hours, but we'll get there in a second) and I am SO ready for California to give him back! As per the Friday usue I am linking up with The Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for this weeks installment of HF4F.
1. Like I mentioned Mr. Reeses Pieces has been out of town for the last 2 weeks, on his brief, like 9 hours brief, layover here at home we went and grabbed Margaritas to celebrate the third anniversary him asking what I wanted to drink and THEN asking me my name aka the night we met!
2. I sadly broke my monogrammed tumbler that I DIYed here on the blog (which BTW is my number one post, thank you pinterest) so when Crystal from Shop Crystal Faye put these little beauties up on instagram I knew I had to snatch one up!
3. OK ok I know yall are probs totally sick of hearing about my weekend with my bestie and her PAAAA-recious baby, but come on it was for sure one of the high fives this week!
4. 98% of the time I get made fun of by my students for attempting to speak spanish, do the washing machine (a mexican dance, Selena any one?) or basically try to be cool in any way shape or form. Well finally some of my girls had enough so we put on some Tejano music and they taught me a Cumbia (to a Selena song... that was my request). It was so fun to let loose for a moment and let them teach ME something!
5. TARGET QUOTED MY TWEET. Now if this isn't high five worthy I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. I really think the best part came when I sent the screen shot to my bestie (see #3)
ME: Cause it's so normal when Target quotes your week. NBD.
KB: YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!
ME: So you can now funnel all requests through my publicist. Maybe i'll even flip the bird during my post Oscar press conference and come off charming and loveable like J. Law.
So really like almost everything this week... it all ends with our undying love for and wanting to be besties with J. Law.
Happy Friday, i'll be here counting down the hours till I can get my man off a plane and hug him till his head pops off.